11.21.2009

Simple DIY Milk Frother

Oh my goodness. I just had the best milky sweet hot caffeinated beverage cup of coffee from home possibly ever, and that's with having owned this and this and this...so I've had some experience with trying to produce an equivalent to the addictive concoctions produced at the wonderful-comforting-$4/cup-of-coffee place that resides on almost every street corner.

Anyway, this is so simple that it's probably not even worth mentioning and I was probably the only person that couldn't come up with this myself..but I had to get the idea from here.


image from thekitchn.com


And paired with about a 1/4 cup of strongly mixed Nescafe (or I'll try Via next for an even more authentic taste but the Nescafe is 7 packets for $1.50.,,can't beat that!) and some honey this is officially my morning drink of choice and it only cost me about 30 cents!

Ok, that's all for now. I couldn't wait to share. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment